Open house at Welcome Office 5.10.
Welcome Office, the Korsholm municipality service point for immigrants, will have an open house on Wednesday 5.10. from 12:00 to 18:00 in the Korsholm Culture House. Welcome!
Come and get to know us and our activities! Open house from 12:00 to 15:00 and presentations by partners from 15:00 to 17:00 in the Culture House entrance hall as follows:
- Josefine Häggblom, Korsholm Municipality Integration Coordinator
- Sanna Sund & Annele Granqvist, Korsholm Municipality Employment Coordinators
- Mari Karjanlahti, Ehjä ry / Kannustavat Kokemukset, Development Manager
Choir performance by Asaph international at 17:00 and oriental dance at 17:30. Refreshments provided. Welcome!
Service free of charge for all immigrants
Welcome Office offers services to all immigrants regardless of their reasons for immigration.
Welcome Office offers information on:
- Finnish society
- public authority services
- language courses
- education and training
- social and health care services
- day care
- leisure activities
Welcome Office provides information in Finnish, Swedish and English. The service is free of charge and no appointment is needed. Click on the link to find more information on the activities.