The municipality of Korsholm (Finnish: Mustasaari) complies with the EU’s general data protection regulation and national data protection legislation. When processing personal data, a data-safe procedure is followed that respects the data protection of users.
The www.korsholm.fi website collects information on:
- types of devices used to access the website
- the online address from which users access the website
- the individual pages visited
- how many users a site has, visitors to a single page only appear as numbers
The www.korsholm.fi website does not collect the following information:
- information about user IP addresses
- the website does not send personal information to third parties
The information is in such a format that it cannot be associated with an individual user without additional information.
The personal data collected with forms on this website is also stored in the data processing system. The information is only used for the purpose to which the form applies. Data are not transferred to anyone outside the system, nor are they used for other purposes.
Cookies are small text files that the browser stores in the user’s device. Cookies are stored on the user’s device only on the websites that the user visits. Only the server that sent each cookie can read and use it later. Cookies or other technologies do not damage the user’s terminal or files, and cookies cannot be used to access programs or spread malware.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.